Skip to main content

Too Much of a Good Thing?

Contrary to popular opinion, you CAN have too much of a good thing. After all of my hard work last week where I read 2 WHOLE chapters, I have given myself the weekend off. During this time, I have attempted to reassimilate myself back into the real world. It has been tough. 


Despite trying my absolute hardest to be normal, I have found myself back in Ana and Christian's world from time to time, sniggering whenever anyone cocks their head and laughing uncontrollably when I went into a hardware shop. It's fair to say that this book has already taken over my life...and I still have 24 chapters to read.


I have finished Chapter 3 so I'll hope to get my thoughts up either tomorrow or Tuesday. 


For now, here's an exclusive picture of who will be playing Christian Grey in the upcoming movie:


Photo: Aye-aye close-up
Christian Grey: startled



Follow me on Twitter - @dvdjmskng
Any questions, comments or thoughts? E-mail me - dvdjmskng@gmail.com
If you like what you see, please share this blog with your friends...regardless of whether they like 50 Shades...

Comments

  1. This has been so much fun to read. Very much looking forward to more

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO!! After yesterdays blogging of Justin bieber being asked to be in the film this as brighten up my day.. Classic!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

50 Shades of Grey Trailer Breakdown Pt.1

50 Shades of Grey: The Movie - In Brief A man makes a woman do things that are slightly out of her comfort zone

50 Shades of Grey Chapter 26 - 50 Shades of ITSFINALLYFUCKINGOVER!!

Chapter 26 in Brief Bland non-events occur. Everyone is dissatisfied.

50 Shades of Grey Chapter 1 - 50 Shades of Meh

Chapter 1 In Brief   Unprepared woman conducts appalling interview.