Skip to main content

Intermission...

I had to get up at 3:30am this morning. I was up SO early that Groupon hadn’t even e-mailed me. For the first time ever, I felt like I’d beaten them. I was 1 step ahead. However, I woke up to an empty inbox which made me feel a little bit sad. At least Groupon acknowledge my existence…something which no other human being had managed to do during my 4 hours of sleep last night.

As a result of my tiredness and general lethargy, I won’t be popping up a post today…but I will try my absolute hardest to get Chapters 5 & 6 up on Saturday & Sunday. From that point, I’ll be posting a chapter review every other day unless I’ve got other plans which do not involve punching words of hatred into my poor keyboard.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Shades of Grey Trailer Breakdown Pt.1

50 Shades of Grey: The Movie - In Brief A man makes a woman do things that are slightly out of her comfort zone

50 Shades of Grey Chapter 26 - 50 Shades of ITSFINALLYFUCKINGOVER!!

Chapter 26 in Brief Bland non-events occur. Everyone is dissatisfied.

50 Shades of Grey Chapter 1 - 50 Shades of Meh

Chapter 1 In Brief   Unprepared woman conducts appalling interview.